Serving more than 92 million customers, Verizon Wireless operates one of the nation’s most reliable networks. The communications company retained McGuire Engineers (MEPC) to help renovate the company’s Corporate Center in Suburban Chicago. The project consisted of 123,000 square feet over five and a half floors.
- Restacking of existing office spaces
- Replacement of existing HVAC system
- Design improvements for lighting and video teleconference room
- Code compliance update and performance review for the emergency power requirements
- Worked closely with owner to maintain project budget